Monday, October 20, 2008

The Drama Department OwNs My SuOL

I take drama as a subject and I thoroughly enjoy it. I think…?

Drama itself is really quite lovely but the amount of time and effort put in to create this lovliness almost doesn’t seem worth it. For the entire year I have been running back and forth from res to the drama department, speed eating in the dining hall and pushing all my other assignments aside (not to mention my social life) for a late night rehearsal or 12.

Ok, I’m exaggerating a little bit. Well, at least in the light of some of the poor souls involved in 3 productions or more. Actually, how dare I complain?! Wait, I do have a right to complain because even if I am not as involved as those other mentally deranged drama students I still spend a disproportionate amount of time on only one of my subjects.

A subject that I am not even certain I will take as a major. It is an option but not a concrete one. Assuming I get into Journ 2 which is scarily becoming a prospect not to be realised I am having a tough time choosing my other major. I will save this Journ 2 issue for another blog post.

Ok, I have to go. I’m off to the drama department. Surprise surprise.

1 comments:

RobThePyro said...

HI greenas!!

Awsome blog, was very interesting to read!!, please keep going with it!!

not sure what to tell you about the drama thing, but id say if your not enjoying it then try to keep it to a minimum if you know what I mean :)

Keep on blogging!
RobThePyro

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template