Sunday, October 26, 2008

LasT Post For NOW

Well this is my last blog post. I will get my single extra mark for 10 blog posts. I am quite surprised: I actually enjoy blogging. After all my de-motivated talk in the beginning I think I may have had a complete turn around.

I’m glad this assignment is over though, because I’m not a fan of group work so all that is left is individual studying. That last statement is quite ironic in view of the fact that I do Drama and with that, group work is imperative. I suppose it’s also imperative to journalism.
Perhaps, like my views regarding blogging, my dislike for group work will change. But for now I’m still relieved it’s over.

I have been thinking. Maybe I will start my own blog in the holidays. It can’t hurt right? It will be helpful if I major in Journalism (I just have to anxiously wait for that acceptance letter). The only question is do I remain anonymous or broadcast my identity? I might have more freedom to say what I want if I stay undercover. On the other hand if I want to get myself well known (which I might not) I will have to reveal my identity.

1 comments:

RobThePyro said...

Ampt! Im thinking of starting one as well, could be rather fun :D

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template